Our Quality Policy
The scope of the Quality Management System is the manufacture and supply of Aluminium and Zinc Castings based on the requirements of the standard ISO/TS 16949:2009 with the exemption of section 7.3 Product design and development as all products are designed by the customer.
It has the following objectives:
- The system is geared towards customer satisfaction and continuous improvement.
- To establish, implement, maintain and continuously improve the system.
- To Quality policy, objectives and its commitment, is communicated and understood by all employees and provided to suppliers and made available to customers and other interested parties via the company website.
- Dyson Diecastings is intent on providing the right people, organization and resources to ensure compliance with the requirements of TS 16949:2009 and ISO 9001:2008 and to continually improve the effectiveness of the quality management system in the production of high quality pressure Diecastings.
- We recognize that to do so will benefit not only our customers but also ourselves, through a system of reduced wastage in terms of man-hours and materials.
- The operating philosophy is to meet or exceed customer’s needs and expectations by establishing and maintaining an environment, which encourages all employees to pursue continuous improvement in the quality and productivity of products and services. For this purpose, all employees have a responsibility for quality and its Quality objectives are included within the business plan.
- The quality system contained in the manual supported by Operating Instructions is mandatory for the entire company and is strictly observed by all employees.
Dyson Diecastings maintains a person at management level responsible for quality related matters that is sufficiently independent of those with production responsibility as to promote independence of thought and action. He and the Quality Team are given full authority to execute this responsibility in representing the needs of the customer, accordingly has responsibility and authority to prevent further processing of any non-conforming product until such time that he is satisfied appropriate corrective action has been implemented.
Personnel involved in the quality function have a proactive role and liaise heavily with other members of the Organization’s Engineering and Manufacturing Teams.
This liaison may include matters associated with TS16949:2009 and ISO9001:2008, corrective actions (both internal and external) preventative measures, and verification of process changes and quality documentation.
The quality policy will be reviewed for continued suitability, minimum annually and is available to all interested parties on request.