Investing in Sustainable Processes
Dyson Diecastings is registered for accreditation to ISO 14001:2004 for its Environmental Management System, assessed and audited by the BSI.
We are also actively supporting the UK Government’s commitment to meet its obligations under the Kyoto protocol, set up to reduce the effect of global warming, on climate change.
The key targets in the Environment Policy are:
• To reduce all waste by 5% per annum
• To reduce energy consumption by 2% per annum
• To maintain the ISO 14001 Environmental Standard
With the ambition to:
• Exceed compliance with relevant environmental legislation and regulations
• Identify, reduce and ultimately prevent pollution sources
• Encourage suppliers/contractors to consider the environmental effects of their activities.